Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday K

Today; I hope my friend; T; knows I am thinking of her. We only meant a few weeks ago; but she became a good friend instantly. Yes; being moms was our first connection. I want her to know; we are all wishing K a Happy Birthday! And; that she is in our thoughts. I know what is running through her mind; how could I not? It all ran through my own mind; just a few days ago. The many unknowns are so unfair; and no mother deserves this pain. T; I want you to know I am sending you lots of hugs.



A Special Bondby Rae Scales
Even though we have never met,I feel a bond between us.A bond that should have taken years to build,Yet was built in a month or two.A bond that lifelong friends should have,Although most never do.A bond that I am glad to share with you...My Friend and Confidant.You are not here in body and soul,But as a lighted rectangle.You come to me every day asA message on my screen,A message that I can rely onTo cheer me up and make my day.Through a keyboard we shareOur ups and downs.I have opened my inner self to you, And you have to me as well. We have traded secrets and laughs, As well as sorrows and pain. I have never met you, but feel as if I have known you most of my life. To most this might sound silly, But I assure them, it is not.

1 comment:

Gaia said...

Kell, thank you so much for this. It was an incredibly emotional feeling seeing someone wish him a happy birthday, and it be because they know of him through ME.
Thank you for this. Thank you for your friendship, care and support. I'm very lucky to have you in my life and as a friend.