Friday, August 10, 2007

M-Shocked Me:)

There was a comment on Aislin's blog; http://aislin13.wordpress.com/; under Danny Again; that had my blood boiling. morefamily; made the comment; and I almost puke; at how bad it was. It did do wonders for me; and my sister; though. I picked up the phone driving to get Brittany from school; and I was nervous when she answered. So; at first I made small talk. Then I asked her "what do you consider my son?" M; repeated the question back to me; I think to make sure she understood what I was asking. Ya'll are going to be shock at the response; but it was as if she handed me my validation; that my son has a place in this family. M's response was"He's my nephew. And; if he needed any thing medical I would be one of the first ones tested." Wow. And; I was going to disown my sister; if she said that he wasn't her nephew; as morefamily stated on Aislin's blog; that if Cali remains with the Erickson's; Cali is no longer her niece. And; this is a person who says they believe in God. M; is a practicing Catholic; and very much believes in God. M; is also not against adoption; but has told me; after I sent her articles on the Kiefer's; this case is very wrong; it should have never taking place. This is a young woman; who supports adoption. But; I am starting to think she is starting to see the reality of what it does to the natural family. Celeste; is bringing the Mother's Project; I hope to Atlanta; and both my mother; and sister have said they would attend. Maybe; just maybe there is hope.

6 comments:

Gaia said...

That was wonderful to read. It gave me some hope that maybe things really can change, and I'm really happy for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! No it is not your birthday but your son's. You are the woman who brought him into the world and that should make you happy to know you created a perfect little boy that will one day want to know his mother. I pray for you to get through this as a strong courageous woman who has a husband and daughter standing beside her that need her. God bless you.

Kelly said...

t,

Thank you:)

Hugs,
Kell


Anonymous,

Thank you!I am trying to be positive; and you are right about my husband, and daughter. Do I know you? Strong courageous? I am trying; sometimes I do not feel so strong, and courageous; but as time goes by; I feel I get stronger.

Hugs,
Kell

Anonymous said...

No you don't know me personally but you and I have talked on the phone a couple of times and the woman I talked to was strong. She stands up against the wrong doings of others and loves her son enough to keep trying. It will pay off one day. HAVE FAITH!!!

Kelly said...

anonymous,

Ok; I think I know our connection. Thank you; for thinking of me today; that was really sweet of you. Know you have been in m thoughts too:)

Hugs from Atlanta,
Kell

Michael Adina said...

That is great, Kelly. I am glad that for once, after all the grief M has given you, she finally showed that she does have something inside her that feels for you and your feelings. I think this 'new you' is showing people that you're not going to take their crap anymore! You go girl!!