Thursday, August 23, 2007

"IT"

"IT" I have seen a baby refer to this way to many times lately! A baby; is a human being; just as you, and I are. Yes; sometimes I know its a honest mistake. But; usually the person referring to the baby; as "it"; is all for the baby being torn away from their parents. No; I do not have respect for any one who knows the parent(mother/father) wanted the baby; and they still are ok with the baby/child being torn away from their families.

This especially applies to someone who is running around name A friend; on our blogs telling us Cody should embrace more family. That is disgusting on many levels; Cody should not embrace people who in my mind have kidnap his child. No; it wasn't done illegal! Then how do I call Baby O'Dea being with the adoptive parents kidnapping? They know; Cody never agreed to this adoption. If we are letting people adopt with these morals; how are our children going to be raised? I do not want; either of my children to think this is ok! It is unethical; and scary. And; I will say again I am ashamed to be a part of a country who criticizes fathers for not stepping up to the plate; then criticizes for them stepping up to the plate. This is a lose/lose situation for these fathers. They are damned if they do; and damned if they don't! Grrrrrrrr

I did not stop my son's adoption; but I am hoping if I tried; that his adoptive parents would have taking the high road.

2 comments:

Gaia said...

The "it" thing bugs the heck out of me too. That and "the baby." They're both used in an attempt to distance us from our beautiful precious children.
as for having faith in the apars. well. You have more faith in the human soul than I do, sadly. :( I do sincerely hope that your son's apars would have taken the higher ground.

Anonymous said...

just wanna let u know that kiefer was denied custody of cali by a very one sided,trying to save his own butt, unfair judge!! Kiefer has made a formal complaint that is being looked into at this time. she also has filed with the SUPREME court to get cali back! cali cannot be adopted until after the ruleing of the supreme court!!... (we are still tring cali....)a sincer loved one.