Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Coercion

Ok; so I was reading a report on Jamie. Can we say coercion? Yes; by the amom, and Jamie's boyfriend. You are telling me we should let that girl adopt? Show me; how she is fit. Coercion; in itself makes her unfit to be a mother in my opinion. And another thing; aren't adoptive parents screened? This bothers me; with my son being out there. Were his parents not screened? No one should just be allowed to adopt. To many insane people out there; as it is. We all know my feelings on adoption; and they are not very nice. This attorney should have to answer; why he allowed this girl to do this to the mother. Does he know coercion took place?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly! Hey my name is Annie and I work for the Dr. Phil show. I think your blog is quite unique and is definitely and you are quite affective in how you express your opinions. I'm wondering if you would ever consider the idea of appearing on the Dr. Phil show to express your opinions to our audience? I would love to speak to you, please e-mail: Annie.Kruss@CBSParamount.com