Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Resources

If we knew there was help out there; we would not have listen to adoption was for the best of the baby. I am compiling a list of resources together; to help pregnant teens/women in need. I have medicaid, WIC, transportation; and children's health insurance programs. What else am I missing? Baby items? Can anyone out there help me with these resources in their state? Yes; I am trying to get resources in all 50 states. Ladies; think about it; we can't tell someone not to do it; if we are not going to step-up to the plate, and help her find the resources to make it easier. We have to show the ladies out there; there is help. And; all of us; hurt by adoption; should be the first ones to step-up to the plate; and offer any help we are able to. Would it hurt us; to give someone a ride to the pediatrician's office; or to their prenatal appointment; etc........ If someone; said to us; Hey; I am here. I will help you; things might have turned out different for us. But; no one offered this to most of us; so my friends out there; what are your suggestions? PLEASE; YA'LL HELP ME WITH THIS.

3 comments:

HeatherRainbow said...

Hi Kelly. Thanks for the post on my blog. Email me with more information (such as what state, what kind of help is need, housing, money, etc. that this person is in). If you leave a comment with your email, I will reply to you. My comments are moderated, so no one will see it, and I will not publish it.

(((Peace)))

MOL_Am_Ris said...

I will start checking around in New Hampshire.

Kelly said...

Thank You; this will be an awesome start!!! My husband's daughter is checking in WI; as she is a youn mother herself!!! And; I have a friend in SC; checking!! I got the oneshere in Atlanta!!!


THANK YOU!!!!!