Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nothing Yet:(

No leads yet:( Patience is a virtue; why can't I understand that? I know I have so little info; we are working on getting my medical records now. Please; let there be a lead. I do have a little info; what state he went to(as long as they didn't lie) if they didn't he left Georgia:(; first name of adoptive parents; their profession; where they worked. What do you think? Suggesttions are greatly appreciated. I am scared though; as I do not want to ruin a chance at a relationship with my son. If he allows me to have that. Between me, and you; I SO WANT THAT. Although; I realize I have to accept what he wants. I will; do that. I will not force myself on him.

3 comments:

TherapyisExpensive said...

you are in my thoughts

Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

Same here. I'm waiting with you.

Kelly said...

Thanks ya'll. I am so holding my breath; I want MY BABY! I will keep you posted on any updates.