Friday, July 20, 2007

GRRRRR.............

Nothing; as of yet. GRRR..... I want my baby's info. Maybe a few leads; 3 websites popped up when I googled his birthday. Maybe; there's a connection; not sure. The first website; something is telling me; there could be a connection. No picture; on that one. There was a picture on the 2nd website; hmmm......doesn't look like his father; maybe; my father. Which we all know Brittany is the picture of my father. So that would be the norm for my children.

My sister just used the term (birth mother); UGH. I did explain to her that is offensive; do not use it. At first; she said everyone uses it. Duh; society is not educated on this whole situation. If we were; most of us wouldn't be sitting here in the pain we are. Yes; I am in pain. How could I not be? One of my children; grew up in someone else's home. And for that; my youngest child; will never have the pleasure of growing up with her brother. We talk about him. It is weird to her; how could it not be?

Will my son feel the way I do; that his sister was the chosen child? That was not it at all. If you knew me during this time in my life; you know I wanted to keep my baby. But; my mom, attorney; people I lived with; all played their part in to making me think I couldn't do it. Damn. I could of done it. I should of listen to my heart. I am sorry; I did this. I might never have a relationship with my son because of this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Kelly,
It is inspiring to see you rising up to take a stand.We just finished a book-Letters to Fathers from Daughters and have a Letters to Mothers from Daughters book in the works. These are letters for healing and you have a story that many women ( and men) could benefit from. If you are interested in seeing what we are doing-www.lettersforhealing.com. If you can work your way through the hard stuff- there is light ahead. You sound like a terrific mom.
Blessings to you, Sharon Alworth