Sunday, July 22, 2007

Read This

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19889966/

Another mother in jail for kidnapping her own baby!!!!! She changed her mind; give the baby; back. Yes; I can see how she did this. How can you live with yourself knowing that mommy wants her baby? No; in this country we decide to put people in jail when they change their mind. WTF? This makes me sick to my stomach; knowing this is who adopts our babies. You told me this 15 years ago; you would never have got my baby. I would had ran, and ran until you couldn't find us. Yes; she went crazy to get her baby back. I can relate to that. I scream; and throw things when I am alone. I would love to hear something shatter against the wall; because that is what my heart is doing. The only reason I haven't done that; is that I would have to clean up the pieces. I can't clean up the pieces of my heart; the damage has been done. You know so many of us have been hurt by this. Why can't people see all the pain involved in all of this? Look at what this country is doing; putting women in jail for kidnapping their own child. I hate to tell you; you failed those women. She wouldn't be put in this position if you didn't tricked her to get that baby. Yes; I said tricked. I was TRICKED, MANIPULATED; choose a word of your choice; but don't tell me it was my choice.

It wasn't my choice! And; if I knew more of where my son was I might be sharing a cell with one of these ladies. Who do I blame? My mother; is first on the list. How could she do this to her first grandchild; and the only grandson she will ever have. My sister is done having children; and I had Brittany five years later. But I am done too. So my two will be my only two; and my oldest one might never speak to me again:( If he doesn't; I blame my mother; the attorney; the people she made me live with; society............ I could go on, on. Yes; I do blame myself too. Because; stupid me didn't realize my mother had her own agenda. See what this did? I will never ever forgive my mother. I wish I could; but how can I?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I am so sad and so angry for you.
d

Kelly said...

I am sorry that I am so bitter; I wish I wasn't.


Kell