Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Update on Search

Ok; so I started the process. But; I have very little info. As I blocked most of it out; except bits, and pieces here, and there. Any one else do that? So; getting my medical records will be a start.

My mother drove me to the hospital; I am really tyring not to be bitter; but she is saying she doesn't remember the name of the hospital. Why doesn't she want me to know the info?

If this was one of my children; I would of wrote down all info; educated myself; but, my mother didn't. Know she help the manipulation. Ok; I am angry at her. Got get out of that mode; I am about to see her. If I keep this mode up; I'll be in jail.

So we are taking the first steps to get my medical records. Why didn't I think of that? Duh; I had a brain tumor. Some of you know that. Was diagnosed August 4, 2006. Surgery April 3,2007. All is good now. Some headaches; but not like before. The neurosurgeon was awesome; just ask him. He does sing his own praises. Freaked me out. But my husband; was all for someone who was confidant. Yes; I will sing his praises now. Three days; including surgery in the hospital. No Side Effects. Very Rare Tumor. Was Born with it. Epidermoid; if you want to look it up. They say it is not hereditary.


Write more later. Have to go see mom:(

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Good luck! I'm out here rooting for you!!!

d

suz said...

write me privately. i might be able to help. i have completed over 25 successful searches (free of charge!). i dont know you entire story, age of child, etc. but regardless, you can write me at callmehera at hotmail dot com.

Kelly said...

Thank you:) I am freaking out; can you tell???

MOL_Am_Ris said...

I didn't know about that. I'm so happy to hear that the outcome was positive and that it's all over and done with!