Monday, July 23, 2007

Jamie Kiefer

Please send letter, cards, etc.....of support. Please; show her that we do care. Yes; a lot of people are turned off by the gun. We do not know her side of the story as of yet. Do not judge her. Hey; it could of been us. I will raise my hand; and say; Yes; it could of been me with the right information. Losing a baby/child is traumatic. We all deal with trauma differently. So let's show Jamie she is not alone.

Here is her address:
Jamie Kiefer CA132A
204 Gillestie Street
Fayatteville, NC
28301

Thank you; to all of you for doing this. I will keep her address updated; as she will be transferred back to MS; but as for now she remains in NC.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh... Jamie Kiefer has been in MS for 2 weeks now so you aren't that updated. thanks...

Kelly said...

Anonymous,

Yes; I know this. But read my recent posts; I have been very depressed; so haven't updated Jamie's information. I will do that as soon; as I come out of this depression. Please; understand my son's birthday is August 14; and that is weighing on me. I have not wanted to do any thing at all; UGH:(

Anonymous said...

God bless you during this time. I know it is hard for you. You are in my prayers....

A distant friend

Anonymous said...

You guys are nuts. Jamie had this child with the brother of her husband, decided to give her up for adoption, then decided to take the child back at gun point with accomplices in ski masks. She's sick in the head, and all of you who sympathize are sick in the head too! Think of her husband, who is now dealing with their legitimate child as well as his niece/daughter, messed up wife and f'd up brother.

Origins-USA said...

Thank you for this post. Origins-USA is interested in getting in touch with Jaimie to see if we can offer the support of a national organization for family preservation.

From what I have read today it is up to a judge to decide if she and/or the baby's father ever signed relinquishment papers. Until that is determined, we cannot judge her actions.

Mirah Riben
mriben@Origins-USA.org

Anonymous said...

this is in regards to the biological father. He never relinquished his parental rights. And never will willingly. No one knows this mans heart, he wants his child. The child was not brought into this world in the best of circumstances, but this man LOVES his child and is doing everything possible to get be able to raise her and Love her.None of you know what kind of man he is only what you've heard. I know him as a warm human being, kind and giving, and I would let him take care of any one of my chidren.

Anonymous said...

How is Jamie doing? I think about her a lot and wonder. Are there updates?